Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday Things


1)     I cannot believe someone did this before me. Of course, for me to have written something like that or this or this while I rewatched the entire series of Buffy last year it would have required me to put down the white cheddar popcorn and  get into a sitting position. Which wasn’t going to happen.

2)     I started my junior year of college today, and all I want to do is go back to fifth grade


3)     I always knew Kelly Kapoor and I had a lot in common. The above being one of those things. Mindy Kaling did a such a good job on The Office and now her new show, The Mindy Project, is totally in my weekly lineup…along with New Girl, Modern Family, Bones, and I just started watching Parenthood on Amazon Prime.

4)     Apparently, I also have to fit schoolwork into my weekly lineup? And venture out of my apartment at some point in time to go to things like “class” and “work.” Don’t know what that’s about.

5)     My life has become very small (see numbers 1, 3, and 4 for evidence).

6)     Burns are the worst. Burns from hot sugar are the WUUUUURST. Ouch.

7)     There’s something about Fall that says straight-across bangs to me. Happens every year. I love them now, will like them in about a week, they will awkwardly have grown out in about two weeks and then I’ll pin my hair back until they’ve grown out long enough to be bearable. And the cycle will repeat. (Because I'm sure you wanted to know.)

8)     I had a little reunion dinner with a friend last night and I made an asparagus and leek frittata with goat cheese on top along roasted cherry tomatoes on a toasted baguette. Pumpkin cake for dessert. It was the perfect last night before classes.

9)     Speaking of pumpkin – I finally made a treat that has been on my baking bucket list for months. MONTHS. But I’ve been sitting on it, waiting for the right season and now it’s here. I can’t wait to share more than an Instagram picture with you!


10)   While we’re talking about pumpkin, once again, Jess nailed it

No comments:

Post a Comment