Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Things


1)     I had Chipotle for the first time today. I’ve always been anti-burrito the size of my head, but I had no idea they made such ah-mazing salads! I mean, it was delicious! And huge! Loaded with quac and corn and fresh salsa. Yummy in my tummy for sure.

2)     I submitted two recipes to a competition the dining halls on campus are hosting. If one of my recipes gets picked they’ll make and serve it to everyone at the dining halls! And there’s a little thing about getting a giftcard…

3)     I’m thoroughly enjoying a new book I’m reading. Dropping a class has given me more time to read it too.

4)     Current Pandora obsession = Gavin Degraw (does anyone even use Pandora anymore? Besides me? Has everyone else been Spotified?). It reminds me of one of my all.time.favorite shows.

5)     I made sweet potato fries. Check them out here.


6)     This info-graphic thoroughly freaked me out.


7)     So, I am now giving up sugar for a week (maybe two). Since I normally have dessert for breakfast after lunch and dinner every day, it is going to be hard. But, I’ve been eating like the world is coming to an end and figured this will probably be good for my mind, body, and soul.

8)     This picture is killing me. 


Happy Thursday!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love Chipotole!
    I'm gald you finally had the chanche to enjoy it! =)

    ReplyDelete