Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday Things

1)     It's officially March! I cannot believe we are already 1/6 of the way through 2012! Now that it is finally March I can proceed with a countdown of the following...
          
          Spring break (14 days)
          My birthday (29 days)
          The Hunger Games (22 DAYS)


2)     On that note, Team Peeta or Team Gale? I’m totally Peeta. He’s blonde and a baker, need I say more?

3)     I went on a field trip this morning. Yeah, field trips are still cool, especially in college.

4)     This is where we were.


5)     This was our view.


6)     I took this as a souvenir. They said I could. It's chocolate! But sesame. I'm unsure. 


7)     I'll take one of each please.


8)     And one more for good measure :)


Happy Thursday!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment