Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Things


1)     I don’t even want to think of how many days hours of my life I have wasted watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Hulu+ recently. I initially took the plunge to get Hulu+ when I was sick of waiting for my Modern Family episodes and now that I’ve found Buffy I.can’t.stop. It’s scary. And, what’s scarier, I don’t think I want to.

2)     I’ve already seen the entire series before.

3)     I am once again terrified of the dark.

4)     I have no life (refer to numbers 1 – 3).

5)     I made these super tasty blackberry lemon scones a few days ago. They were fruity and sweet and crumbly and tart. And they looked terrible. It was one of those recipes that wouldn’t have been photogenic no matter how hard I tried. So, I didn’t try, I just ate.

6)     I also ate this delicious chocolate chunk French toast yesterday that my boyfriend and I made. We were trying to recreate a signature dish from The Bongo Room, where we had breakfast last week.

With one of the offending blackberry lemon scones on the side!

7)     Here’s the original. I’d say they were pretty close(ish).


8)     My mouth still waters when I think about the White Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Pancakes that I had that morning. That dish encompasses all my major food groups.


9)     I think I'll go watch more Buffy...kidding! Kidding! Kinda...
 
Happy Thursday!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment