Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Things

1)     I know I am the millionth person to say something about the weather...but..IT'S SNOWING! Finally!

2)     See how pretty?

Yes, I took this from inside my room. No, I'm not going back outside.

3)     All those times my dad tried to get me to dress warm when I was little are totally paying off. Pants tucked into boots. Scarf wrapped tightly and up over my chin. Hat and gloves. I look like I’m seven again, but boy, am I warm!

4)     I made granola bars last night. They’re tasty. I will share them with you next week.


5)     I would much rather write a post about said granola bars than my history paper. College <3

6)     I get to see my best friend tomorrow! She’s spending the whole weekend with me!


 7)     I don’t know what we’re going to do besides eat, that’s pretty much all I’ve been thinking about/planning.


Happy Thursday!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment