Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Things


1)     It’s December 1! I can’t believe it! The year has gone so fast, and Christmas is right around the corner!

2)     And, in honor of it being December I busted out one of my vintage holiday aprons that my grandma gave me over Thanksgiving and baked up a storm for my dorm’s Holiday Party!


3)     I made double chocolate cupcakes, spice cake cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, gingerbread and sugar cookies, and mint chocolate brownies

4)     I split a pair of my jeans this morning (I blame the likes of the items in number 3).

5)     So, I wore sweats the rest of the day.

6)     It’s finals week for me. With things winding down right now I’m busier than ever, and haven’t had time to post. I feel like a drip. Forgive me? I promise in the coming weeks to do better - baking, posting, writing - if I only get the chance :)

7)     This is our Christmas tree back home. With my little sister as a frame of reference for its height. She's tall for her age...but not that tall. 


Happy Thursday!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment