Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Introducing: The Chicago Chronicles!

I go to school very close to Chicago. There’s a lot of good food very close to Chicago. I like to eat. A lot. You do the math.

Since I am blowing my work study money have a great opportunity to explore and taste the city, I figured I would share it here! And so, without further ado, may I present to you The Chicago Chronicles!


The Chicago Chronicles is going to be a place where I get to recount my eating-out exploits. As a student, sometimes I spend more money time eating out than in the kitchen. As disappointing as that may be for my bank account, I love experiencing this wonderful city through my taste buds. Since coming to school I have stepped outside of my comfort zone as a diner, and subsequently as a cook. I’ve got to keep eating so I can keep cooking, right? Right!

Head over to the Chicago Chronicles page and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment